Hip-E Habitat has managed the design, development, infrastructure implementation, and lot sales of this 13 lot community overlooking Najualapa Bay in Northern Nicaragua.
Some of the steps in the process are documented in the posts linked below:
- Water and Power Installed
- Well drilling
- Vanessa and EJ’s lot Site Planning
- Road installation
- Fence installation
- Assisting the Thomases in choosing their lot
- Surfing and Surveying
- Development Overview
- Hip-E Habitat has been involved in consulting, development management, lot sales, and construction management for this 32 lot development with private beach access to the world class surf break of the Boom.
- Homes in construction
- Tour of some available lots
- Lot tour 2
Hip-E Habitat has been involved with consulting, lot sales, and construction management for this affordable 16 lot ocean view community.
- Andy and Betty buy Lot 11
- The Butterfly House begins construction on Lot 1
- The Butterfly House nears completion