Ok, I know you can barely see the house in this picture, but it’s just such a classic shot of me telling the dogs that they cannot eat our caretaker’s pet squirrel “Simon” (named for one of the chipmunks). You can see a tiny bit of the house that our caretaker will move into once we finish building the main house. In the meantime, we finally have a place to store surfboards and hang out within walking distance of my favorite surf spot in the world!
- Bamboo eco-house- who wants one?
- Shifting to Costa Rica!
- New construction at Tierra del Suenos
- Casa Amarilla
- Rancho Supremo
- Designing Hacienda Boom (our house)
- The Butterfly House – A One Bedroom Casita on a Budget
- Our House Is Finished
- Green building in the tropics- thermal mass
- Day In The Life – Living in Nicaragua With a 5 Month Old Baby Girl
Tierra Del Suenos lots for sale