It’s natural to want to give back and help people. When professional surfer Holly Beck was looking for a place to run her women’s surf and yoga retreats she wanted to partner with someone who was making a positive impact on the community. Coco Loco was the right place. They run a non-profit called Waves of Hope that is investing in education to teach the people how to help themselves.
- We’re in Costa Rica!
- New construction at Tierra del Suenos
- Casa Amarilla
- Rancho Supremo
- Designing Hacienda Boom (our house)
- The Butterfly House – A One Bedroom Casita on a Budget
- Our House Is Finished
- Green building in the tropics- thermal mass
- Day In The Life – Living in Nicaragua With a 5 Month Old Baby Girl
- Quick Tour of a Few Lots Available at Brisas
Tierra Del Sueno – 1/2 Acre Ocean View Lots For Sale
Brisas Del Alma – Lots for Sale at The Boom
Seascape Terrace – 1/2 Acre Ocean View Lots