While visiting the Rio Muchacho farm we met a silvaculturalist (tree specialist) named Noah who suggested we check out the Jama-Coque Ecological Reserve. He gave us some vague directions and we followed a dirt road through some squishy mud, left our rental car in the care of a pack of pigs, and hiked into the reserve with a backpack full of a change of clothes and some PB&J fixings. To see what we found, click “play” below.
- We’re in Costa Rica!
- New construction at Tierra del Suenos
- Casa Amarilla
- Rancho Supremo
- Designing Hacienda Boom (our house)
- The Butterfly House – A One Bedroom Casita on a Budget
- Our House Is Finished
- Green building in the tropics- thermal mass
- Day In The Life – Living in Nicaragua With a 5 Month Old Baby Girl
- Quick Tour of a Few Lots Available at Brisas
Tierra Del Sueno – 1/2 Acre Ocean View Lots For Sale
Brisas Del Alma – Lots for Sale at The Boom
Seascape Terrace – 1/2 Acre Ocean View Lots