Kim Obermeyer of hipEhabitat.com talks about his design for a cool roof – a double layer roof that will prevent heat from the sun from radiating into the living space. The roofing system features pre-painted structural zinc roof panels with 2″x2″ spacers and Plycem cement board bottom layer.
- We’re in Costa Rica!
- New construction at Tierra del Suenos
- Casa Amarilla
- Rancho Supremo
- Designing Hacienda Boom (our house)
- The Butterfly House – A One Bedroom Casita on a Budget
- Our House Is Finished
- Green building in the tropics- thermal mass
- Day In The Life – Living in Nicaragua With a 5 Month Old Baby Girl
- Quick Tour of a Few Lots Available at Brisas
Tierra Del Sueno – 1/2 Acre Ocean View Lots For Sale
Brisas Del Alma – Lots for Sale at The Boom
Seascape Terrace – 1/2 Acre Ocean View Lots