Ok, I know you can barely see the house in this picture, but it’s just such a classic shot of me telling the dogs that they cannot eat our caretaker’s pet squirrel “Simon” (named for one of the chipmunks). You can see a tiny bit of the house that our caretaker will move into once we finish building the main house. In the meantime, we finally have a place to store surfboards and hang out within walking distance of my favorite surf spot in the world!
- We’re in Costa Rica!
- New construction at Tierra del Suenos
- Casa Amarilla
- Rancho Supremo
- Designing Hacienda Boom (our house)
- The Butterfly House – A One Bedroom Casita on a Budget
- Our House Is Finished
- Green building in the tropics- thermal mass
- Day In The Life – Living in Nicaragua With a 5 Month Old Baby Girl
- Quick Tour of a Few Lots Available at Brisas
Tierra Del Sueno – 1/2 Acre Ocean View Lots For Sale
Brisas Del Alma – Lots for Sale at The Boom
Seascape Terrace – 1/2 Acre Ocean View Lots